All sample processing requests or appointment requests to the Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM) Clinical Research Center and Grady Clinical Research Site must be submitted through the Clinical Research-Assist (CR-Assist) system. CR-Assist complies with MSM’s HIPAA security policies and procedures. MSM as well as other institutions utilize this system. CR Assist was created and managed by Emory University.
Why use CR-Assist?
CR-Assist is designed to help ACTSI investigators/coordinators manage participants, track study visits and submit electronic appointment requests to our Clinical Research Center (CRC) schedulers, and print sample collection labels. Some of the features of the application are listed below.
- Excel-like participant lists which allows users to add/edit/sort/lookup participants with their visit information
- Study Calendar to help you plan your team's activities
- Real-time CRS availability calendar
- Electronic submission of CRC appointment requests and receipt of pager/email notification on the status of appointment
- Generation of recruitment report
- Data export to Excel for generating mailing labels and contact list
- Secured access from anywhere with Internet connection
What do I need to access CR-Assist?
Your study must be established in CR-Assist and you must be on the list of personnel who has access to the study. You also need an Emory University Network ID or Emory Healthcare ID which will be received once the proper paperwork is completed. If you are not an Emory employee, you can get a sponsored account. See Carla Holloway for details. Other than that, all that is needed is a computer that has Internet connectivity.
Starting a new study
Obtaining access to an existing study
Carla M. Holloway
ACTSI Clinical Research Assist Administrator (MSM)
Morehouse School of Medicine
720 Westview Drive, SW Atlanta, GA 30310
404-752-8452 (office) 404-756-8972 (fax)